Saturday, April 23, 2005

Schapelle Corby

This site isn't up yet, but I'm going to put the link up now becuase I won't get around to it this week I'm sure. As you know, we have an Australian on questionable drug charges in Bali. Ron Bakir, a prominent businessman from Queensland is setting up www.schapellecorby.com.au as a home page for the campagn he is running to get her back home. It will apparently accept donations and letters etc. I also assume it will outline the circumstances of the case, which Im not going to do here.
I'd just like to say that Ron Bakir is an inspiration to all young business men. He does not have to do what he is doing, and probably has enough money to comfortably retire for the rest of his life and not give a stuff about anything. He is using his power, money and influence to try and help the helpless.

No comments: