Monday, April 04, 2005

DON'T USE IPRIMUS - THEY SUCK.

I use IPrimus for dialup and phone. I suddenly cannot use my dialup account for some reason. I try to call these clowns, and there is an endless queue. I tried to call last night and gave up after 1 and a half hours. I've now been on hold again for 2 hours, and I can't get an answer. This is on both the phone and internet help lines. Their on hold message repeats it's self, and has annoying simple "go to the website" messages that repeat themselves. There is no other way to contact them.

Instead of asking them about my connection, I will be asking them to close my account as soon as I get through. This is a joke. They obviously don't want the business. IPrimus can get stuffed, and I suggest you don't use them unless you don't mind waiting half a day on the phone if you want to talk to someone. Literally.

No comments: