Saturday, April 16, 2005

John's Blog is now validated

I've just validated this site, using the W3C validator at the World Wide Web Consortium. I'm working in the shop today and I got a bit bored. It'll be interesting to see if there is any improvement in traffic. This site is listed in G and Y, the major search engines, but brings in about 5-10 unique visitors a day. It's been pretty static for a while, and has very few backlinks. This page had a massive amount of errors in it. It amazes me how badly coded a page can be and yet still display perfectly in Internet Explorer and Netscape.

If anyone has a web developement/SEO/website design related blog, I will exchange links. This blog will be around for a while, and anyone who links up now will be a long term link partner for years to come. First in, best dressed. When this site becomes useful, I will transplant it to it's own domain, or it can hang off one of my existing ones. This may also happen if Blogger decide they don't like my removal of their toolbar.

No comments: