Saturday, December 31, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR for 2006

It's a new year. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous new year in 2006. The Sydney fireworks at 12:00 last night were amazing. I believe it was the largest display yet. I'm not sure about that heart thing on the harbour bridge, but the fireworks were just amazing. Unfortunately, I only saw them on TV. I'm going to get down there next year for sure.

New years resolutions:~
I'm not usually big on new years resolutions, but I do have a few this year. I'm going to be more healthy, drink more water, sleep more, smoke less and get more exercise. I'm going to stop spending all my spare time in front of the screen, and I'm going to have more fun. I'm also going to take up playing guitar again. I never really stopped, but I'm going to get serious again. Also no more than 3 cups of coffee a day. Some of these things I started doing a week or two ago, but I still call them new years resolutions.
The first day of 2006 here in Sydney is a real scorcher. It's 1:00 and 42 degrees centigrade, so I'm enjoying the air conditioning.

No comments: