Monday, January 31, 2005

All better now....

Well.... my swollen gland in my neck has gone down, Im still on antibiotics but only because they told me I should finish them all. I'd forgotten how much a few drinks can knock one around when on antibiotics. 2 beers, and it's like you've had 10. Well almost.

Im enrolling for Tafe tomorrow, semester 2 of my Diploma in E-Business. If I wasn't doing it for a job I don't know how I'd do it. I really have to hand it to people with a full time job, and then doing university degrees or nightschool after work, in a subject not related to what they do during the day. I knew a guy who's dad was a practising doctor, and was doing a part time degree in law. That would be incredible.

Our state government headed by Bob Carr has decided to push up Tafe fees (Along with many other things they have put in place to make NSW a worse place to live). $1000 this semester instead of $350 as before. If my employer wasn't good enough to pay it for me I doubt I could afford it.

I had to bring up Bob Carr's government in this blog somewhere. We need to vote these people out before they do any more damage to this state. PLEASE lets not give them another term.

No comments: