Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A word of advice - Don't use IPrimus

I'm just on hold with the IPrimus customer support line. Just wanting to check on the progress of a broadband connection. I have now been on hold for over an hour. This is now a common occurance with this company. There seems to be no way of speaking to anyone from the company in a timeframe of less than one hour. I have cancelled all my home services with them, as I physically did not have the time to wait an hour to check on a bill or whatever. Unfortunately this company still uses them, so any time I need to contact them, I have to set an hour and a half of the day aside to sit on hold.
I will be making sure this comany ceases to use IPrimus and their useless service. I would recommend that unless you like sitting on hold for over an hour (no exageration) that you find another ISP.

No comments: