Sunday, August 07, 2005

Aznew injectors

I've just been down to Repco to purchase some Aznew fuel injectors for the Commodore. Aznew are a company that recondition fuel injectors to new specifications. The deal is you go to one of their agents (stockists) in my case, Repco, and purchase the injectors for $240, plus around $400 holding deposit. When you take your old injectors back to them, they will refund your $400 deposit. By the way, the injectors in my car are still not running pintle caps, and I'm pretty sure one of them is leaking, flooding the engine on start-up. I plan to replace the injectors, and if the starting issues are still not resolved, I will be looking at fuel pressure in the fuel rail, and the fuel pressure regulator. Here is a link for Aznew fuel injectors.

No comments: