Saturday, February 12, 2005

Hmmm Hungry Jack's

Well, it's a nice Sunday, the suns out and Ive been in front of this thing since I woke up at 2:00pm this afternoon. It's now 5:57pm. I've read heaps of interesting things and done some fiddley little updates to the main site. I'm thinking Hungry Jack's. There's one not far away, and I'm a regular customer. It's better than MacDonalds, although I go there a fair bit aswell, altho not as much recently becuse I'm trying to get a bit more healthy. Hungry Jacks have fresh salad and tomatoes and things like that, I just recon it's a better feed. Probably just as unhealthy tho. I'm about to haul my lazy ass thru the drive-thru and get a large Ozzie burger meal. It will be good to see what's happening outside too:) I'm not even dressed yet. Still wearing a towel. I love it. Sunday, my only day off.

No comments: