Thursday, December 30, 2004

Happy New Year

Well it's that time of year again. I haven't got anything planned, it's just another day really. I have too much on this year to really take a break, if I were to take a break, Id be thinking about what a have to do. The mirrorball is up on the harbour bridge all ready to go, and that crappy version of the national anthem is ready to be played.
Just on that - the version of the national anthem they "developed" for the New Years Eve celebration. I didn't really think the idea was offensive, and it's not the first time someon'e had a go at something like that. And a dance version is something different. But it sounds lousy. I recon if they did one that actually sounded good, people wouldn't complain, but when that comes on the general reaction is "WTF is that?". It's just a crap rendition of the song, whichever way you look at it.
I'm sitting here wondering what internet retail traffic is like over new years. Probably not huge, but we'll wait and see. I've had an average day so far as far as unique visits go, but no sales. Well a few sales:)
Anyway, wishing you all a great New Year. Of course we should remember all the people affected by the Tsunami disaster who will be having a lousy new year, and those with the means please dig deep with donations for these people I don't remember a natural disaster of this magnitude.

No comments: