Saturday, March 19, 2005

Content

I'm just packing my pages with thousands of pages of good content that I just acquired. There's nothing better than unique text content that you don't have to type out yourself when it comes to getting people to a site. Content is what web design is all about. When I go to the internet, I go to find something out. I don't really care about the themed backgrounds and banners, buttons and textures that take ages to load on a modem. (Yep, I still use one at home.... but not for long hopefully.) As long as you know what the page is, it looks good, and loads reasonably quickly I'm happy. Looking foreward to all these pages hopefully getting crawled and indexed, and seeing if anyone is interested in them.
I'm bloody starving. I'm going to Hungry Jack's:) It's Sunday.

* I Don't get paid or anything to promote hungry jack's or anything, there's just one up the road.

No comments: